Saturday, August 04, 2007

Day 17 Part One: Setting Off

I'm ready to leave the hotel for the airport. If plumbing is an omen, the shower here was a good sign. In the face of low expectations, it had a good solid spray, steady temperature, was roomy and well-lit. Equally important, the weather for the route looks good. If I am in the air by 8:00, I will make my fuel stop at Lovelock, NV (LOL) by around 10:30 or 11:00 (courtesy of a one-hour time change). From there, I should be home by around 3:00 PM.

For most of this trip I felt like I could wander indefinitely, but now that I know I am heading home, I really want to get there soon. Family is waiting, along with my own bed and a few meals of my own choosing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com